Join Advanced Fraud Solutions (AFS) for a preview of its newest fraud prevention tool – TrueWire.
TrueWire automates the validation of account status and ownership of the sender and receiver of a wire transfer. TrueWire was designed to safeguard wire transactions and streamline payment processing.
With TrueWire, banks and credit unions can protect wire transactions from fraud or mistaken payments. On each transaction, TrueWire triangulates payment details with account status and ownership against a nationwide database, providing a recommended action and associated risk.
- Wire fraud prevention
- Time savings through automated fraud detection
- Easy to understand recommended action and associated risk
- Outbound and inbound risk protection
- James Sloan, Director of Product Development & Management at Advanced Fraud Solutions
- Validate account ownership and account status of wire transactions
- Dynamically review both the sender and receiver of a wire transaction
- Upload via a customizable CSV file of wire transactions
- Access to a nationwide account holder and fraud database
- Verified in real-time, prior to payment
- Access via API